IT Support Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
Evolution is a world-leading, B2B developer and provider of games and services for the online casino industry, employing more than 11,000 people across 20+ locations. We offer a turn-key solution for operators which allows their players to move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio includes multiple award-winning player favourites from our brands Evolution, Red Tiger, NetEnt, Ezugi and Big Time Gaming. Evolution AB is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with market capitalisation of *€*25B+.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done to deliver on our Engineering mission: A flawless player experience.
In Evolution Engineering, we take the quality of our products and uptime of our services very seriously. We believe that building solid in-house competence with limited external dependencies is critical to our success. Our code runs 24/7/365 to serve users around the world and we use a modern software stack to support our frequent and fully automated releases, which exceeds 270 releases per month to our main live environment.
- First/Second line IT support for company internal users and contractors;
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting user laptops, workstations, printers, mobile devices and other office IT equipment;
- Configuring, administering and updating Windows, MAC, Linux operating systems on user devices;
- Managing user device environment using user device management tools;
- Creating and managing user accounts in Okta, AD, Azure AD, o365 and other systems;
- Physical network related tasks (patching, device installation, ports assignment);
- Server and network equipment installation and maintenance, cable patching in data centers and server rooms;
- Keeping inventory of IT purchases and assets - creating/updating inventory records, assigning equipment to users, auditing inventory, performing decommissioning;
- Working closely with the facility and security teams to resolve security issues;
- Constant development and improvements of local IT infrastructure;
- Performing other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position or IT infrastructure;
- Replacing colleagues or direct manager during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Installation and configuration as per solution designs and architecture and following system change requests for office and DC IT infrastructure and computer hardware;
- Accounts management;
- Providing IT assets management according to internal procedures;
- Providing service/system operations and regular/ad-hoc maintenance to ensure fulfilment of service availability and security requirements;
- Providing accurate service/system metrics data and reporting on service/system availability, capacity and security;
- Timely issues resolution, escalation to third party suppliers and problem analysis and resolution;
- Provisioning system updates and deployments according to respective internal procedures;
- User request fulfilment according to established SLAs.
Qualification requirements and competences:
- Secondary (higher, special etc.) education.
- Good written and spoken English;
- Fundamental IT skills – hardware, OS, applications, networking, security;
- At least 2 year experience in supporting user IT devices hardware and software;
- Experience using and managing workstations in heterogeneous environment, remote management services, file sharing, collaboration, e-mail and directory services;
- Fundamental knowledge of IT procedures and security principles;
- Certifications on IT systems administration/support preferred;
- Enterprise employment experience preferred
- Challenging work with cutting-edge low-latency architectures and technologies, processing thousands of events per second with zero tolerance for downtime.
- Revolutionary products, bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism and opportunities for personal development.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits.