Turkish Speaking Live Support Specialist
- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution is an award-winning company, founded in 2006. Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
Evolution Georgia entered the market in 2018 with the aim of becoming one of the biggest and best employers on the market and today it unites 5000+ unique individuals. Our success comes from each EVOlutioneer striving to become just a little bit better, every day. This is how our people drive our EVOlution.
Now we are pleased to announce the vacancy for the position of Turkish Speaking Live Support Specialist.
- To monitor multiple Chat dashboards;
- To handle end users’ queries in live chat and ensure prompt response;
- To coordinate with Service Managers and to inform end-users in the live chat about any service irregularity;
- To resolve any end-users’ disputes in the live chat and escalate to either Service Manager for higher level of intervention and log in complaints if the technical verification of the 1st line Customer Support is required;
- To sustain discipline in the live chat;
- To verify and ensure the quality of operators’ Live casino service from the end user’s perspective;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, related to this position and that meet the qualifications;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences;
- To perform initial technical investigation basing on the information in Evolution Gaming Back office and game server logs, Kibana and systems trained;
- To mediate between Technical Department and operators and to keep operators informed about any service irregularities;
- To follow response and resolution times of the requests;
- To provide resolutions of the investigated cases to the operators if asked by the manager.
- Secondary education;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Turkish;
- Basic level of computer skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks;
- The ability to work in a team;
- The ability to work in shifts (including night);
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Challenging work within a dynamic international team
- Friendly and reliable colleagues
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English until October 23, 2021
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutiongamingcareers.com
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.