- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution is an award-winning company, founded in 2006. Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
Evolution Georgia entered the market in 2018 with the aim of becoming one of the biggest and best employers on the market and today it unites 5000+ unique individuals. Our success comes from each EVOlutioneer striving to become just a little bit better, every day. This is how our people drive our EVOlution.
Now we are looking for an Office Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide office support services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within Evolution office;
- Greet, assist, and/or direct the public to the appropriate host employee;
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing correspondence in line with the policy, sign for deliveries and direct them to the appropriate staff member, receive/register and send mails and cargos from/to company parties or partners;
- Manage Biometric system, taxi service, visitors’ sign-up system and register visitors in line with the policy;
- Ensure monthly procurement duties in time manner;
- Manage and supervise plants & gardening service;
- Ensure that the Reception area are kept tidy and clean always;
- Cooperate with Security;
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange necessary technical repairs via ticketing system, manage performance;
- Manage main canteen and small kitchens to be always in order;
- Maintain general office tidiness and supervision of cleaners;
- Take a part in training processes of the new employees in department,
- Co-ordinate and maintain administrative records such as staff parking, parking for guests and subcontractors etc.;
- Managing wiki page & EvoSpace for related responsibilities;
- Pre-approve all office related orders with Office Manager;
- Check and ensure that coffee, vending machines and other office equipment are in working condition, arrange technical maintenance if required;
- Monitor office supplies inventory and take care of groceries and water supplies in the office- place order, control deliveries, and go for shopping if needed, prepare expense reports;
- Monitor and manage with Gym and Yoga related matters;
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines;
- Assist with Real Estate questions;
- Take care of maintaining office in terms of construction works/repainting works, furniture inventory/selling/utilization/ordering and maintenance of existing;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference telephone calls, ensure availability of office supplies in meeting rooms;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves, and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work;
- Deal with customer complaints or issues.
Skills and Competences:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree will be an asset);
- At least 2 years of experience in management, customer service, administration, procurement or any other related field;
- Fluent Georgian and English skills (verbal and written);
- Good MS literacy;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality, accuracy and attention to details;
- Ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks;
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information;
- Multitasking- flexible and adaptable approach to work, the ability to work with fast-paced, ever changing environment;
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English until December 16, 2021.
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutiongamingcareers.com
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent