Livestream Casino Dealer
- City Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
Evolution LLC. is a leading provider of online Live Casino products. The company was founded in 2006 based on the notion of delivering a real Casino experience to the home through advanced IT software. Since then, Evolution has introduced several ground-breaking products, including the most recent Deal or No Deal, Dream Catcher, Lightning Roulette, and more.
The New Jersey studio opened in August of 2018 to serve U.S. operators with high-quality Live Casino products. In 2019, after less than one year of operations in the U.S. Evolution was named ‘Casino Content Provider of the Year’ in the EGR North America Awards.
Today, more than 8000 people work in any of the company's locations across 12 markets worldwide.
Since 2015, Evolution AB is listed on the Nasdaq Nordic stock exchange.
What we are looking for:
Are you service oriented and looking for an exciting opportunity? Then Evolution is the right place for you! As a Game Presenter, presentation and personality are key as you’ll be presenting casino games live on-camera! No prior dealing experience is required.
We provide a full three-week training at our Evolution Academy where you'll learn how to deal Blackjack, Roulette, and Baccarat as well as how to present the games in front of the camera. You’ll be dealing cards, spinning the wheel, and announcing the winning results. It’s a like hosting your own TV game show, except the players aren’t in the studio — they’re live-streaming the games to their computers, tablets, and smartphones.
We’re looking for customer service minded people with a positive energy, who can deliver a great experience for our players. The studio runs 24 hours a day, which means that we offer day, swing and night shifts.
- Host and deal a variety of casino games in a live studio streamed to real players in a rotating shift work environment
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to wear assigned uniforms and maintain professional appearance standards.
- Service-minded with excellent communications skills and a positive attitude.
- The ability to work as part of a team and be adaptable to changing business needs.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a service-oriented role.
- Responsible, dedicated, and dependable.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing team, we also offer:
- Hourly Rate + Tips & Performance Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Break Time
- Paid Full Game Technique Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
- Centrally located modern studio environment with break room & refreshments
More information on www.evolution.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.