Unreal Engine/C++ Engineer
- Lisbon or Porto, Portugal
Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casinos. Operating at the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet, and desktop to play slots or live casinos, which features real tables with real dealers in real-time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger, and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette, and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with an MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casinos in the world.
Summary of the Position:
The Unreal Engine / C++ Engineers will develop 3D games and 3D elements of our live games. Working directly with PO, artists and designers the main goal is to create fun gameplay that feels awesome, while collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team to build amazing new technology and tools.
- Be responsible for your feature's network, memory, GPU and CPU usage
- Mentor other Unreal Engine developers
- Work on fixing issues in Unreal Engine code
- Make necessary updates in Unreal Engine code to improve stability / performance of the games
- Implement Unreal Engine plugins
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Passion for software development – we expect you to like to write and maintain code
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with unreal profiling tools
- Experience with C++
- Experience with communication protocols (HTTP / Web Sockets)
- Familiarity with build processes, compiler toolchains and content pipelines for large games
- Experience writing multithreaded code and reasoning about dependency graphs
- Experience with Git
- Optimisation skills for both code and assets
- Debugging skills
- Be ready to invest the effort to become an even better developer
We will appreciate:
- Experience with Unreal Engine Blueprints
- Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, then apply now and join the EVOlution!
For more information, please visit our careers page: evolution.careers