Studio Interior Designer
- Tbilisi St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Evolution Group AB was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 9000 people work in the company's 20 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
Evolution Georgia is the company’s fastest growing site in terms of staff numbers and tables. Today, our Tbilisi office hosts about 4000 EVOlutioneers and the number grows daily.
Now we are looking for the Studio Interior Designer
As our Studio Interior Designer, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our Live Dealer game portfolio as well as the additional services we provide to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include live studio/set interior design requirement analysis, design development from concept stage till technical specification preparation for build phase and design project supervision, high-end 3D modeling, and rendering, finishing material and innovation research, up-to-date interior design solutions, cooperation with the creative team, technical team, project managers and clients.
We are looking for a talented, open-minded, high-skilled designer with a high willingness to create world-leading products.
- Execute all design stages from concept to final product;
- Develop design briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
- Produce high quality 3D models and renders;
- Create studio interior design specifications;
- Prepare design files for print and production;
- Complete projects by coordinating with internal teams, outside agencies; production services & suppliers;
- Supervise procurement processes and assure quality standards;
- Supervise studio-build;
- Estimate the time required to complete the work;
- Complete work prior to deadlines;
- Have a professional approach to costs and deadlines;
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions;
- Higher education - Bachelor's degree of Arts and/or Interior design;
- Extended experience in freelance projects;
- Knowledge of software - 3ds Max, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corona Render;
- Experience in Illustration, Animation, or related field will be considered as an advantage;
- Adobe - After effects, Premiere will be considered as an advantage;
- Advanced English, both written and verbal;
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude;
- Basic project management skills;
- Basic understanding of people management or work experience in a large, international company;
If you are a person who is positive to changes and challenges, please, send your portfolio and CV in English by September 29, 2021
We will contact only those candidates who will be invited to interviews.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.