Studio Interior Designer
- Tbilisi St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Evolution is an award-winning company, founded in 2006. Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
Evolution Georgia entered the market in 2018 with the aim of becoming one of the biggest and best employers on the market and today it unites 5000+ unique individuals. Our success comes from each EVOlutioneer striving to become just a little bit better, every day. This is how our people drive our EVOlution.
Now we are looking for the Studio Interior Designer
As our Studio Interior Designer, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our Live Dealer game portfolio as well as the additional services we provide to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include live studio/set interior design requirement analysis, design development from concept stage till technical specification preparation for build phase and design project supervision, high-end 3D modeling, and rendering, finishing material and innovation research, up-to-date interior design solutions, cooperation with the creative team, technical team, project managers and clients.
We are looking for a talented, open-minded, high-skilled designer with a high willingness to create world-leading products.
- Execute all design stages from concept to final product;
- Develop design briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
- Produce high quality 3D models and renders;
- Create studio interior design specifications;
- Prepare design files for print and production;
- Complete projects by coordinating with internal teams, outside agencies; production services & suppliers;
- Supervise procurement processes and assure quality standards;
- Supervise studio-build;
- Estimate the time required to complete the work;
- Complete work prior to deadlines;
- Have a professional approach to costs and deadlines;
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions;
- Higher education - Bachelor's degree of Arts and/or Interior design;
- Extended experience in freelance projects;
- Knowledge of software - 3ds Max, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corona Render;
- Experience in Illustration, Animation, or related field will be considered as an advantage;
- Adobe - After effects, Premiere will be considered as an advantage;
- Advanced English, both written and verbal;
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude;
- Basic project management skills;
- Basic understanding of people management or work experience in a large, international company;
If you are a person who is positive to changes and challenges, please, send your portfolio and CV in English by December 10, 2021
We will contact only those candidates who will be invited to interviews.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.