Makeup and Uniform Specialist
- Yerevan, Armenia
Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 9,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
Now we are looking for an Makeup and Uniform Specialist to join our Operations Department.
- Perform Makeup training workshops for trainees according to training plans;
- Prepare participants for photo shooting;
- Develop relationships with Beauty Salons for partnership;
- Assist in improving of visual part of Game Presenters;
- Be responsible for makeup products stock, needed for uninterrupted daily work (workshops; photoshoots);
- Create procedure and processes for makeup/uniforms stock control;
- Ongoing management of the uniform’s data base and its compliance with the uniforms assigned to employee’s status;
- Cooperation with Evolution Academy and Human Resources: ensure availability of uniforms for a new hires / collect uniform from employees leaving the company;
- Other job-related duties assigned by Manager.
- Knowledge of Makeup technics for males and females;
- Experience in teaching the makeup technics will be an advantadge;
- Experience and knowledge of Customer Service principles;
- Interest in fashion and image-making industry, ability to follow trends and guide suppliers and stakeholders on the company needs;
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English and Armenian;
- Adaptability, flexibility and mobility;
- Stress resistance;
- Results driven attitude.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Privilege card;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment.