Technical Support Specialist
- Yerevan, Armenia
Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 9,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
Evolution Armenia is now pleased to announce vacancy for the position of the Technical Support Specialist.
- IT equipment installation, configuration, repairs and maintenance;
- PC and Server software installation, troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Low voltage network and other cabling installation, patching and soldering;
- Stream configuration;
- Video and other electrical equipment installation, configuration, repairs and maintenance;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. (Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work).
- Secondary (higher, special etc.) education;
- At least in A2 (Basic user) level of English knowledge;
- General computer knowledge;
- High sense of responsibility;
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks;
- The ability to work in a team.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Privilege card;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment.