- Yerevan, Armenia
Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 10,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
Evolution Armenia is now pleased to announce vacancy for the position of the Schedule Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and apply changes for employees’ schedule in an automated system;
- Manage employees absences and ensure that schedule is fully covered and has required number of employees for the shift;
- Ensure correct employees working time registration;
- Ensure a healthy and effective schedule and rotation to meet department targets;
- Work with electronic documents, shift register and other.
Skills and Competences:
- Analytical mindset and ability to solve problems under pressure;
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to set clear priorities;
- Customer oriented approach, politeness and excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Excel;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English
- Paid training program tailored for the position needs;
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Shift based schedule (3 days working and 3 days off);
- Health insurance and other benefits.
If you are interested, please apply by uploading your CV in English until September 26, 2021
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Armenia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.