Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Yerevan, Armenia
Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 10,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
Evolution Armenia is now pleased to announce vacancy for the position of the Talent Acquisition Specialist. The successful candidate will play a key role in our newly established studio in Yerevan while finding the best talents to join our rapidly growing team and help solidify Evolution Armenia as the best possible place to work.
- Fully involve in the recruitment lifecycle by sourcing talent via the various mediums used by the company;
- Recruit large number of employees bearing in mind requirements of the position and quality standards in the company;
- Liaise with other departments within the company to reach talent acquisition goals;
- To be fully responsible in the talent acquisition process, duties including but not limited to: screening of incoming CV’s from different sources, setting up and attending recruitment meetings and interviews, updating the internal systems, advertising of available positions via all pre-defined mediums and liaising with external agencies;
- Take responsibility to suggest and then implement any ideas or improvements specifics for the recruitment team;
- Build and maintain professional relationship with the universities and other relevant sources of talent including visiting different premises, activities, events, being personally involved in attracting the best candidates for employment;
- Push forward attraction and talent selection concepts;
- Cooperate with the Employer Branding and Internal Communications team for finding the best possible channels and activities for talent acquisition purposes;
- Be able and think out of the box when performing the daily duties always bearing in mind the needs and requirements of the business/company.
- Higher education;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- At least 1 year of experience in the recruiter’s role, preferably in an international environment;
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Oﬃce skills;
- Experience using social media and other techniques for recruitment and business development;
- A good team player with the ability to deliver group as well as individual results;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Adaptability, flexibility, multi-tasking and excellent organization skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Privilege card;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment.