Employer Branding and Internal Communications Specialist
- Southfield, Michigan, United States
America’s 1st online casino is casting talent! At Evolution, our talent is live, the players are virtual. Join the R(evo)lution at: www.evolution.com/careers/usa
Evo is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 10,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Detroit, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand.
How You’ll Pair With Us:
You are a content developer with a focus on social media and design, and experience storytelling with words, audio and video to generate employee engagement, and marketing jobs to American job seekers. You have a portfolio of projects, with examples of graphics, written corporate communications, internal/external marketing activities, utilizing current design technology. This role reports to Employer Branding and Communications Manager-North America, who is based in the US.
- Conduct recruitment marketing, by converting audiences into employees with responsive and engaging multimedia social media posts
- Design and coordinate written and digital communications for Canadian and American markets
- Contribute ideas, find influencers and best practices for paid/unpaid media exposure, SEO, user engagement, email marketing, PPC, social media posting, content generation, webinars, basic audio/video editing, photography, video, and live stories
- Draft organic messaging for each studio (4+), relative to the gaming industry using relevant hashtags and managing social media calendar
- Curate, post, edit, and manage engaging content of graphics, written, video, and photo content for 4 types of audiences: internal, candidates, clients and players
- Execute live and virtual administrative tasks, office support of domestic and global internal and external events with collaboration with Office Management teams
- Attend weekly Microsoft Teams or live meetings, and submit bi-weekly report of project statuses, KPIs, website and social media analytics
- Cross-collaboration with domestic and global teams on the status, success, and shared vision of paid campaigns: Talent Acquisition, HR, Digital Marketing, Employer Branding
- Manage assigned projects and vendors by meeting immediate and future deadlines in project management system
- Implement strategies and complete tasks assigned by EBIC Manager
- Light travel as needed (COVID-19 permitting)
Software and Technology
- Required proficiency: social media (mobile apps, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and emerging platforms), Microsoft Suite and Teams (or video conference platforms)
- Required Skills: Canva, Google Suite, or similar content design software, videography and photography
- Familiarity: Assessing SEO, Google Analytics, Adobe InDesign, Audition, Illustrator, DaVinci Resolve, Microsoft Suite or similar digital audio, photo, and video editing software, project management system, vendor management system
How You’ll Win With Us:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of conceptualizing and executing written and photo/video projects
- Elevated organization - emails, digital files, projects
- Capable of working autonomously and on a global team with multiple time zones, with immediate deadlinesExperience in job marketing or employee recruitment
- Experience coordinating and designing marketing initiatives for American markets
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and personal development – for the right person there is opportunity for the role to grow in responsibility
- Social & dynamic working environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.