Online Casino Studio Support Specialist (Electrical/Wiring)
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
World's No.1 online casino is hiring talent! At Evolution, our talent is live, the players are virtual. Join the evolution: www.evolution.com/careers/usa
Evo is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 10,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Southfield, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand
The Studio Support Specialist is responsible for project builds and ongoing engineering maintenance of our studios’ gaming floor environments.
1. Studio Maintenance
Maintain the studio (technical casino table assembly, decorative elements and infrastructure), establish and refine build process, plan resources.
Prepare and provide required reports, provide needed information to MCR and other departments. Leveling, calibration and maintenance of some gaming equipment (Roulette wheels, playing card devices).
2. Schedule Planning
Plan tasks, collaborate with other team members where appropriate. Keep timelines of projects. Plan and organize the studio equipment maintenance and repair works; maintain maintenance / repair log.
3. Inventory / Asset Management
Request and order needed equipment, tools and materials
Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position. Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during the working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Secondary (higher, technical) education
- Intermediate skills for operation of standard tools (electric drill, saw, hammer, electric saw, electric screwdriver and stapler)
- Experience working in a similar working field, carpentry or construction
- Experience with wiring and cabling of electrical / electronic components is a significant asset
- Physical ability to move and lift at least 25 pounds
- The ability to work in a team
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to travel outside the country (infrequently) is a requirement
- Close attention to detail in adhering to standards set out by the Technical Operations team
- Observation of safety principles when working around power tools and electricity
- Participation in an on-call system to respond to (infrequent) emergency support requests
- Carrying of a company-provided phone as a direct and reliable means of contact
- Ability to contribute extra hours outside of regular weekly working hours in order to deliver on tight deadlines
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Evolution team. We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
Please be assured that the Evolution is compliant with infection control standards as outlined by Public Health authorities, and will continue to comply with these standards. Enhanced safety protocols have been implemented to ensure a safe work environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.