Office Coordinator - Part Time / Full Time
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
World's No.1 online casino is hiring talent! At Evolution, our talent is live, the players are virtual.
Evolution is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evolution is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 11,000 employees, and 20 countries and cities. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Southfield, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evolution, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand.
- Provide office support services to departments within Evolution Gaming
- Greet customers and visitors to ensure guests are comfortable and are connected with the right office personnel
- Address incoming/outgoing correspondence according to policy.
- Manage biometric system, taxi service, visitors’ sign-up system.
- Collaborate with and supervise cleaning company to ensure cleanliness throughout the facility
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange necessary repairs via ticketing system
- Take part in training processes of new employees
- Compose and submit weekly reports
- Coordinate and maintain administrative records for the staff, guest, and contractor parking
- Manage internal communication pages
- Pre-approve all office-related orders and invoices with the Office Manager
- Check and ensure that coffee, vending machines, and other office equipment are in working condition, arrange technical maintenance as needed
- Purchase office supplies and equipment while maintaining proper stock levels
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Oversee construction projects, furniture inventory, and maintenance
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, and assist with event preparation
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which is related to this position and meets the qualifications
- Address customer complaints or issues.
- Ability to act as a backup for Office Coordinators on leave, vacation, and absences
Additional Information: Please note that this is a part-time role that can lead to full-time in future. Monday to Friday 5 hours/day.
A professional and fast growing environment
Competitive remuneration package
Qualification Requirements and Competencies
- High school, GED, or other secondary education
- Flexibility with covering shifts of Office Coordinators during vacations, leave, and absences.
- Process-oriented with a high sense of responsibility and punctuality.
- The ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks.
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency in technology and Microsoft applications
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Evolution team. We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
Please be assured that the Evolution is compliant with infection control standards as outlined by Public Health authorities, and will continue to comply with these standards. Enhanced safety protocols have been implemented to ensure a safe work environment.