- praspiekt Niezaliežnasci 173, Minsk, Belarus
Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services.Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
We are searching for passionate Java Engineers to work on a back-end middle-ware casino platform!
We thrive in well-designed, scalable, systems that use modern approaches that result in solutions which are easier to build and maintain. The system uses a modern, effective Java-based technology stack, delivering reliable and high throughput transaction processing.
- Be proactive, pragmatic and professional, deliver results
- Write code that make our gaming platform and related functionality run
- Write unit and other automated tests
- Work and communicate efficiently with the rest of the development team, including PO, front-end developers and designers
- Actively participate in code reviews so that code delivered by you and your team is of great quality
- Own your applications, ensure they deploy and run 24/7 with great performance
- Be ready to invest the effort to become an even better developer
- Proven experience in delivering production software using Java and Spring Framework
- Passion for our profession, in particular modern and pragmatic Java development, and improving yourself technically
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Good level of English (B1+)
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent industry experience
Nice to have:
- Experience in Project Reactor, Swagger, Hazelcast, JUnit, JMockit, Lombok, Microsoft SQL Server, JPA / Hibernate
- Experience in Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Web MVC, Spring WebFlux
- Experience and interest in modern programming trends such as functional and reactive programming
- Experience in other JVM languages such as Scala
- Experience with Event Sourcing & CQRS
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons and other benefits and perks.