Business Intelligence Analyst
- praspiekt Niezaliežnasci 173, Minsk, Belarus
Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services.Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be a valued member of the company’s Data Analytics team whose main role is developing BI solutions as well as providing data analysis service to various internal stakeholders (Sales, Product Development, Finance, Customer Support, Risks, etc.).
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support internal stakeholders with appropriate data analysis and help them to make really data driven decisions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and – where it is possible - automate analytics by building dashboards and reports in BI tool Tableau
- Propose suggestions on how to improve content of reports, data warehouse, analysis
- Present data and findings in clear, easy to digest way
- University degree preferably in computer sciences, mathematics, or other exact sciences
- At least 3 years’ experience in data analysis and building content in some BI tool (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or similar)
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking and passion about data and data analysis
- Ability to be careful and thorough about details
- Experience in writing queries in SQL
- Willingness to acquire additional technical skills where it can help to make work more efficient
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
Nice to have skills:
- Previous experience in work with large amounts of data
- Dynamic work in successful, international company
- Possibility to work with really Big Data and various tools and technologies (Tableau, Hadoop / Hive / Hue, MS SQL, PostreSQL, Yandex ClickHouse, Apache Superset, Python, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, helpful colleagues