Employer Branding & Communications Manager – North America
- Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ, United States
Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. We operate in the forefront of the digitalization of our industry guided by our vision is to become the number one online casino provider in the world.
Across our 20+ sites, we have about 9000 people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. We offer a turn-key solution for operators through which their players can play Slots or Live Casino, featuring real tables with real dealers in real time. Our unique product portfolio has won multiple international industry awards. Thanks to the company culture rooted in our values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and the nature of our fast-moving industry, Evolution provides a chance to work in a dynamic and engaging environment with a unique opportunity to apply your skills and work with passion.
Evolution USA is one of the company’s newest and fastest growing branches. In 2018, Evolution opened its first North American broadcasting studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey and in Vancouver in Western Canada. In 2020, the turn had come to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and later in 2021, a new site will open in Detroit, Michigan. More locations will follow in a nearby future as more US states regulate online gaming.
Evolution was founded in 2006, the company is one of the major company’s listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq with a MCAP of more than EUR 20B.
- Work with local management and global Head of Employer Branding and Communications to create the external branding strategy and supporting activities for Evolution USA with the aim of positioning the brand in the North American market (state by state) as an attractive Employer for the target audience. The work spans, but is not limited to, recruitment campaigns across print/digital, CSR activities as well as general brand management and PR efforts.
- Manage and filter any media requests in liaison with global Head of Employer Branding and Internal Communications.
- Lead the work on internal communications for the North American locations – draft general material and support local management in their internal communications, ensuring alignment with the corporate culture and values.
- Analyze and evaluate various communications activities to assure continuous development of efforts.
- Manage communication during a crisis – internally and externally – with the focus on the company reputation and image, as well as the communication framework for a listed company, in close liaison with local management and global Head of Employer Branding and Communications.
- Create and hold presentations (internal trainings, inspirational/information talks) relating primarily to the brand, corporate values and communications skills for Evolution employees.
- Manage the local Employer Branding and Communications work – including KPI evaluation, budget and team of currently one Employer Branding and Communications Specialist.
- The role will require travel (COVID-19 permitting).
- Higher education (Bachelor’s Degree or higher)
- 3-5 years of experience in project lead/management of brand management/ communications/marketing or similar
- Skilled writer with strong ability to identify and convey the most relevant message for designated target group
- Experience from multi-channel branding campaigns – experience from digital channels is a must
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written) – additional languages are an advantage
- Proven analytical and multi-tasking skills
- A good team player with strong stakeholder skills and the confidence and ability to work independently whenever needed
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment
- International Career opportunities for strong performers
The role is part of the global Employee Branding and Internal Communications team and reports to global Head of Employee Branding and Internal Communications.
For more information please visit our career page: evolution.careers/USA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.