Unreal Engine Engineer
- Minsk, Belarus
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven engineer. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 13 sites, including locations such as the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, the Netherlands, Canada, Estonia, Belarus, the U.K. and Sweden.
We are searching for passionate Unreal Engine Engineers to develop 3D games and 3D elements of our live games.
You will need to:
- Work directly with PO, artists and designers to create fun gameplay that feels awesome;
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to build amazing new technology and tools;
- Be responsible for your feature’s network, memory, GPU and CPU usage.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- Passion for software development – we expect you to like to write and maintain code;
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4;
- Experience with Unreal Engine Blueprints;
- Experience with procedural animation;
- Experience with Git;
- Be ready to invest the effort to become an even better developer.
We will appreciate:
- Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming;
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and Object Oriented Programming;
- Excellent math skills including geometric modeling & linear algebra;
- Experience with communication protocols (HTTP / Web Sockets).
- Net monthly salary 2000 USD - 5000 USD;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons and other benefits and perks.