Part-time Office Coordinator
- Vancouver, BC, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Evolution Canada is part of Evolution Gaming Group AB, a global provider of Live Casino products to major companies within online gaming. The Canadian branch was launched in 2018 and delivers high quality on-line live services to The British Columbia Lottery Corporation and Loto-Quebec. Evolution Gaming Group AB was founded in 2006 to deliver a real Casino experience to the home through advanced IT software. Since then, Evolution has introduced several groundbreaking products and the company is a leading actor in its industry. Today, more than 8000 people work in any of the company’s locations across 12 markets worldwide, including the U.S., Latvia and Georgia. Since 2015, Evolution Gaming Group AB is stock listed on Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap.
- Provide office support services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within Evolution Canada Gaming Ltd.;
- Greet, assist, and/or direct the public to the appropriate host employee;
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing correspondence in line with the policy, sign for deliveries and direct them to the appropriate staff member, receive/register and send mails and cargos from/to company parties or partners;
- Manage Biometric system, taxi service for Vancouver office employees, visitors’ sign-up system and register visitors in line with the policy;
- Manage and supervise plants & gardening service;
- Ensure that the Reception area are kept tidy and clean always;
- Cooperate with Security;
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange necessary technical repairs via ticketing system, manage performance;
- Manage canteen to be always in order;
- Maintain general office tidiness and supervision of cleaners;
- Executing software’s needed for this position (e.g. Jira, Slack, EvoDesk, etc.)
- Take a part in training processes of the new employees in department,
- Co-ordinate and maintain administrative records such as staff parking, parking for guests and subcontractors etc.;
- Managing wiki page & EvoSpace for related responsibilities;
- Manage ‘Employee wall’ updates and supervise technical condition;
- Pre-approve all office related orders with Office Assistant or Acting Office Operations manager according to budget allowance;
- Check and ensure that coffee, vending machines and other office equipment are in working condition, arrange technical maintenance if required;
- Monitor office supplies inventory and take care of groceries and water supplies in the office- place order, control deliveries, and go for shopping if needed, prepare expense reports;
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines;
- Assist with business trip arrangements;
- Take care of maintaining office in terms of construction works/repainting works, furniture inventory/selling/utilization/ordering and maintenance of existing;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference telephone calls, ensure availability of office supplies in meeting rooms;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves, and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional pay;
- Deal with customer complaints or issues.
- Execution of job duties requires secondary (higher, special etc.) education.
- Intermediate experience with office software applications, including MS Office, Windows.
- Will require skills and ability to produce reports.
- Ability to think creatively when determining solutions
- Effective English communication both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High sense of responsibility; The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks; The ability to work in a team environment.
- Multitasking, flexible and adaptable approach to work, the ability to work with fast-paced, ever changing environment
Evolution Canada Gaming is looking for a versatile Part-time (24 hours per week) Office Coordinator to join our growing team, who is going to be responsible for running general day to day needs of Evolution Canada Gaming’s physical premises as well as owning the process and administration of Uniforms suppliers, deliveries, organizing cooperate events, logistics, travels and administering budget reports. As an ideal candidate, you should be experienced, flexible, reliable, outgoing, professional, and with a positive work attitude. You will also have at least three years of experience in an administrative/office role in a fast-paced, rapid-growth company.