Business Intelligence Analyst
- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including ‘Live Casino Supplier of the Year’ at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and ‘Casino Content Provider of the Year’ in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven Business Intelligence Analyst. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career step in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 9000 people work in the company’s 20 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be a valued member of the company’s Data Analytics team whose main role is developing BI solutions as well as providing data analysis service to various internal stakeholders (Sales, Product Development, Finance, Customer Support, Risks, Engineering etc.).
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support internal stakeholders with appropriate data analysis and help them to make really data driven decisions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and – where it is possible - automate analytics by building new dashboards and reports in Business Intelligence tools
- Improve existing dashboards, reports, and data transformations
- Present data and findings in clear, easy to digest way
- University degree preferably in computer sciences, mathematics, or other exact sciences
- At least 3 years’ experience in data analysis and building content in some BI tool (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, or similar)
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking and passion about data and data analysis
- Ability to be careful and thorough about details
- Experience in writing queries in SQL
- Willingness to acquire additional technical skills where it can help to make work more efficient
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages (e.g., Python)
- Previous experience in work with large amounts of data
- Gross monthly salary from 2200 EUR to 3700 EUR
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic work in successful, growing, international company
- Possibility to work with really Big Data and various tools and technologies (Tableau, Hadoop / Hive / Hue, MS SQL, PostreSQL, Yandex ClickHouse, Apache Superset, Qlik Sense, Python, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Friendly, helpful colleagues