English Speaking Game Presenter
- Tbilisi St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Evolution is an award-winning company, founded in 2006. Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
Evolution Georgia entered the market in 2018 with the aim of becoming one of the biggest and best employers on the market and today it unites 5000+ unique individuals. Our success comes from each EVOlutioneer striving to become just a little bit better, every day. This is how our people drive our EVOlution.
As a Game Presenter you’ll be in the business where personality is a key. You’ll be presenting games at live on-camera. But don’t worry, you’ll be given full media training in the Evolution Academy. You’ll welcome players to the games tables and ensure they have a great experience and that rules are followed – so good command of English is important. You’ll also spin the wheel, deal the cards and announce the winning results. It’s a little like hosting your own TV game show, except your players aren’t in the studio — they’re playing online on their computers, tablets and smartphones.
The success of Evolution is determined by the quality and commitment of our people. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
- Good remuneration package
- Paid break time
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen
- Flexible working hours to fit around everyone’s lifestyle
- Opportunity to gain media and broadcasting experience in state-of-the-art broadcast studios and enhance your language skills
- Excellent career prospects
To apply you need:
- To have good command of English
- To have positive attitude
- To be a flexible team player - the shift work sometimes means there is change to schedules on short notice
- To be responsible and dedicated - towards your work and your colleagues
- To be minimum 18 years old
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent