System Admin (Global/Remote)
- Corso Castelfidardo, Torino TO, Italy
- Employees can work remotely
Evo is the anti-forecast. We monitor every day data on billions of people, places, products and transform it in real-time software delivery, to drive automated instant learning that improves our clients’ supply chain, pricing and customer decisions. By overcoming the traditional limits of sales forecasting, segmentation and elasticity measurements, our artificial intelligence achieves 20-30% improvement in efficiency of inventory, pricing and customer decisions.
At Evo, you’ll be joining a highly-skilled, passionate and principled team of international professionals working from anywhere in the world or from our London (UK) and Turin (ITA) offices, to serve global clients in diverse business sectors such as consumer goods, retail, utilities, logistics, fashion, insurance and more.
We are looking for a SysAdmin to join our global distributed team.
As a SysAdmin you will be responsible for administration, management, and support activities associated with the IT infrastructure.
If you are passionate and enjoy taking care of IT infrastructure, we would like to have you on our team.
· Able to work part-time (4 hours per day) preferably in the CET time zone and with the possibility to raise the working hours in the future
· Max 24hr response time, with constant communication in English for mutual feedback
· Availability to answer all of our screening questions and submit sample projects or portfolio.
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience as SysAdmin in multi-user organizations.
· Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu server) and Windows (server)
· Knowledge of MS Azure (preferable but AWS or Google Compute fits as well)
· Experience on hybrid infrastructure (physical, remote and cloud) management
· Terraform (preferable, but other Infrastructure as a code tool fits as well)
· Python (for automation and batch scripting)
· Windows batch, PowerShell and Linux bash programming would be an advantage
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent problem-solving skills
Our offer to you
· Prompt payments and transparent, positive feedback for your professional development
· Our young, dynamic and inclusive team: a professional but fun experience
· Flexible schedule working where/when you prefer
· Ability to grow your level of responsibility and become part of our long-term team
· Growth opportunities within our merit-driven culture of investing in our staff.
Does it sound like you? We offer:
- Challenging problems & an informal team in rapid evolution
- Flexible smart-working hours, accelerated career and tangible real-world impact
- Friendly and meritocratic corporate culture + significant bonus potential
To apply, please send:
- Curriculum and Cover Letter (files called: Name_Surname_CV.pdf and _CL.pdf)
- Your academic credentials
- Link to your LinkedIn profile and/or other relevant Git repositories
- Confirm availability to speak/meet at least 4 hours of the CET 9:00 - 18:00 time window
- Available starting date
- Rate per hour in Euro