IT specialist - based anywhere globally
- Corso Castelfidardo, 30/A, 10129 Torino TO, Italy
Evo is a startup at the forefront of the global retail technology revolution. We develop artificial intelligence with granular, accurate data-driven customer choice of models that help our clients make better automated decisions.
Our clients are mainly in Europe and North America, operating in business sectors like retail, logistics, fashion, insurance, services and others. Applications in planning, pricing and supply chain, serving clients in multiple languages, from our London (UK) and Turin (ITA) offices, a growing family of 30+ people.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our IT team.
We need 3 different profiles, across the following functions:
- application development and testing
- infrastructure and system administration
- hardware maintenance and dev ops automation.
- Candidates will be matched to the job opportunities based on skills, experience and preference, therefore please feel free to indicate your priorities in the cover letter when applying.
- Student in Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering
- Passion for new technologies
- Knowledge of Linux Systems (or *nix, like freeBSD) is an asset
- Good English
Does it sound like you? We offer:
- Challenging problems & an informal team in rapid evolution
- Flexible working hours, accelerated career and tangible real-world impact
- Friendly and meritocratic corporate culture
To apply, please send:
- Curriculum and Cover Letter (files called: Name_Surname_CV.pdf and _CL.pdf)
- Your academic credentials and latest GPA
- Link to your LinkedIn profile