Data Scientist (Italy based)
- Corso Castelfidardo, 30, 10138 Torino TO, Italy
Evo is a startup at the forefront of the global retail technology revolution. We develop artificial intelligence with granular, accurate data-driven customer choice of models that help our clients make better automated decisions.
Our clients are mainly in Europe and North America, operating in business sectors like retail, logistics, fashion, insurance, services and others. Applications in planning, pricing and supply chain, serving clients in multiple languages, from our London (UK) and Turin (ITA) offices, a growing family of 30+ people.
We are looking for a passionate Data Scientist to join the Data Science team which combines algorithm design, data analysis and automated forecasting systems development, with management and communication insight formulations, sticking to our clients priorities.
Our goal is a significant impact on our clients business performances, that’s why we:
- Work independently from day one, keeping a “can-do” mindset
- Love getting our hands dirty by working on large databases
- Translate our ideas in codes, R and SQL in particular
- Communicate in a professional manner, even if we really enjoy working on our tasks
- Speak our clients languages, “codes”, but we also speak English/Spanish.
- Degree in: Engineering management, Mathematical engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Data Science.
- This position requires the candidate to already hold valid work permit for Italy via EU citizenship and/or a pre-existing valid visa.
Does it sound like you? We offer:
- Challenging problems & an informal team in rapid evolution
- Flexible working hours, accelerated career and tangible real-world impact
- Friendly and meritocratic corporate culture + significant bonus potential
To apply, please send:
- Curriculum and Cover Letter (files called: Name_Surname_CV.pdf and _CL.pdf)
- Your academic credentials and latest GPA
- Link to your LinkedIn profile