- Corso Castelfidardo, 30, 10138 Torino TO, Italy
Evo is a startup at the forefront of the global retail technology revolution. We develop artificial intelligence with granular, accurate data-driven customer choice of models that help our clients make better automated decisions.
Our clients are mainly in Europe and North America, operating in business sectors like retail, logistics, fashion, insurance, services and others. Applications in planning, pricing and supply chain, serving clients in multiple languages, from our London (UK) and Turin (ITA) offices, a growing family of 30+ people.
We are searching a passionate IT Manager with relevant experience to join us. The role reports into our founder / CEO and will be based at our delivery hub in Turin, Italy.
- Oversee and grow our development and system administration team
- Develop hands on solutions where needed to ensure system uptime and growth
- Problem solve application issues and lead the thinking around solution design
- Design suitable processes and milestones to deliver our roadmap
- Support the scientific team with technical know-how and coaching.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, with demonstrable results
- Experience with Windows Server Administration and Linux Server Administration
- Good knowledge of Docker containers and Swarm cluster management
- Software development: LAMP stack, R & Python
- Experience in micro-service architecture and system monitoring
- Familiarity with Cloud system engineering
- Desire to get hands dirty and quickly learn to enable growth
- Strong project management with creative thinking and ability to multi-task
- English fluency, to communicate with our distributed development team.
Does it sound like you? We offer:
- Challenging problems & an informal team in rapid evolution
- Flexible working hours, accelerated career and tangible real-world impact
- Friendly and meritocratic corporate culture + significant bonus potential
To apply, please send:
- Curriculum and Cover Letter (files called: Name_Surname_CV.pdf and _CL.pdf)
- Your academic credentials and latest GPA
- Link to your LinkedIn profile