- Corso Castelfidardo, 30, 10138 Torino TO, Italy
Evo is a startup at the forefront of the global retail technology revolution. We develop artificial intelligence with granular, accurate data-driven customer choice of models that help our clients make better automated decisions.
Our clients are mainly in Europe and North America, operating in business sectors like retail, logistics, fashion, insurance, services and others. Applications in planning, pricing and supply chain, serving clients in multiple languages, from our London (UK) and Turin (ITA) offices, a growing family of 30+ people.
We are looking for a passionate Project Manager to act as a bridge between product management (in Turin) and client management (globally). This role reports directly into our founder/ CEO, will be based at our delivery hub in Turin (Italy), and require ~1-3 days of business travelling per quarter.
- Owning strategic client relationships
- Steering the product development roadmap
- Motivating and coaching team members to make things happen on time
- Monitoring project progress, problem solving and risk management
- Delivering reporting and developing client-facing documentation
- Consulting experience, ideally focused on pricing or analytics
- Ability to translate insights into compelling client actions
- Passion to meet tight deadlines through conflicting priorities
- Leadership in thinking, communication and execution
- Fluency in English and Italian, with Spanish and/or French a plus
Does it sound like you? We offer:
- Challenging problems & an informal team in rapid evolution
- Flexible working hours, accelerated career and tangible real-world impact
- Friendly and meritocratic corporate culture + significant bonus potential
To apply, please send:
- Curriculum and Cover Letter (files called: Name_Surname_CV.pdf and _CL.pdf)
- Your academic credentials and latest GPA
- Link to your LinkedIn profile