B2B Marketing Manager
- Corso Castelfidardo, 30/A, 10129 Torino TO, Italy
We develop automated data analysis which create value for corporate clients.
Our clients are mainly settled in Europe and North America, they operate in various business sectors such as retail, logistics, fashion, insurance, services and others.
Practical applications are supply planning, prices optimization, promotions and churn, test & learn automation and many others.
We serve our clients around the world in multiple languages, from our London (UK) and Turin (ITA) offices with 30+ people.
We are looking for a passionate B2B Marketing Manager with strong digital skills to join us. The role reports into our founder / CEO and will be based at our delivery hub in Turin Italy.
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns/events.
- Creative development and delivery of marketing asset.
- Maintaining website and identifying opportunities to maximize effectiveness.
- Manage the creation and distribution of regular content and initiatives via blog posts, reports, social media and PR.
- Manage our social media channels to drive engagement and growth.
- Optimize our website (SEO). Using content and website optimization in order to improve our organic search rankings and website performance.
- Lead the Turin office marketing team.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience ideally spent in a tech and/or B2B and/or start-up.
- Experience in event marketing.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to creatively write complex B2B marketing messages turning them into professional, simple and easy to digest communications.
- A passion for design/innovation and technology.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEM, SEO, Programmatic Adv, Email-marketing, Influencers marketing, etc..).
- Excellent knowledge of Office, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creativity, flxibility and autonomy.
- Fluent in English.
Does this description fit you perfectly? We offer:
- Challenging problems & an informal team in rapid evolution
- Flexible working hours
- Accelerated career on exciting issues with tangible real-world impact
- Friendly and meritocratic corporate culture + significant bonus potential
- Very limited travel or ‘face time’.
We are looking for motivated professionals. We are an ambitious, hard-working team, but with unrivaled opportunities!
Did we find you? Please send:
- Curriculum and Cover Letter (Name_Surname_CV.pdf and _CL.pdf)
- Please include your degree and latest GPA
- Link to your professional profile on LinkedIn