- Corso Castelfidardo, 30, 10138 Torino TO, Italy
Evo enables the predictive analytics transformation of the leading companies, using self-learning systems, AI and machine learning data-driven software.
Evo (www.evopricing.com) is transforming how retailers, suppliers and other service sectors create profits from data.
Our groundbreaking research alongside six leading universities - from Harvard to London Business School to ESADE and the Polytechnic of Turin - underpins a revolutionary new way to estimate the probability of selling goods and services, computed using machine learning to support smarter demand and supply-side decision-making.
In just 3 years our SaaS-based software approach is being used by CEOs and senior clients across Europe, North and Central America to guide more profitable decisions around pricing, promotions, demand forecasting and replenishment.
Our Client Manager will lead the Client Delivery team: product design and development, customer interface (remotely), data presentation, delivery coordination, workflow management. The role reports into our founder / CEO and can be based in London, at our delivery hub in Turin Italy, or work remotely.
- Consulting experience as Manager/Senior Associate, ideally focused on pricing or analytics
- Relevant academic degree, ideally PhD / Science-oriented but not mandatory
- Ability to project-manage the full data analysis cycle, translating machine-driven and data-scientist-delivered customer insights into compelling client actions
- Fluency in English, ideally Italian (to work more easily with the Turin team) and / or Spanish (to work with our Spanish clients)
- A proven desire to deliver growth
Does this description fit you perfectly? We offer:
- Challenging problems & an informal team in rapid evolution
- Flexible working hours from home / office, with tailor made training
- Accelerated career on exciting issues with tangible real-world impact
- Friendly and meritocratic corporate culture + significant bonus potential
- Very limited travel or ‘face time’.
We are not looking for pricing or analytics experts, but motivated professionals. We are an ambitious, hard-working team, but with unrivaled opportunities!
Did we find you? Please send:
- Curriculum and Cover Letter (Name_Surname_CV.pdf and _CL.pdf)
- Please include your degree and GPA on your CV
- Link to your professional profile on LinkedIn