Data Scientist Intern
- Corso Castelfidardo, 30/A, 10129 Torino TO, Italy
Evo enables the predictive analytics transformation of the leading companies, using self-learning systems, AI and machine learning data-driven software.
We are looking for a "Data Scientist Intern" for a 3 month internship at Evo, Turin
We develop automated data analysis which create value for corporate clients. Our offices are located in London and Turin.
Our clients are mainly settled in Europe and North America, they operate in various business sectors such as retail, logistics, fashion, insurance, services and others.
Practical applications are supply planning, prices optimization, promotions and churn, test & learn automation and many others.
The Data Science team, which you will become part of, combines algorithm design, data analysis and automated forecasting systems development, with management and communication insight formulations, sticking to our clients priorities.
Our goal is a significant impact on our clients business performances, that’s why we:
- Work independently from day one, keeping a “can-do” mindset
- Love getting our hands dirty by working on large databases
- Translate our ideas in codes, R and SQL in particular
- Communicate in a professional manner, even if we really enjoy working on our tasks
- Speak our clients languages, “codes”, but we also speak English/Spanish.
Degree in Engineering management, Mathematical engineering, Mathematics, Physics.
GPA must be included on your CV when you submit an application.
Does this description really fit you? We offer:
- Challenging questions to be faced with the support of an unformal and rapidly evolving team
- Flexible schedules working from home/at office, with a tailor made learning process
- Speeding up career on international and value added themes
- Friendly and merit-based company culture
- Academic and scientific joint ventures.
We are an ambitious team, and we are hard working, but if the fit does work, you will get great opportunities!
Do we have a deal? Please apply at https://evopricing.com/jobs providing us with the following details:
- Curriculum Vitae and cover letter (surname_name_CV.pdf and _CL.pdf)
- Years of experience only if gained after your last qualification (degree or doctorate)
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Available starting date.