Senior Engineer - Python/Django
- 36 Pagoda Rd, Nugegoda 11222, Sri Lanka
- Employees can work remotely
Evicio is a Software development company that provides dedicated groups of highly-skilled and creative programmers. We deliver custom software application and mobile solutions, run software testing, perform in-depth product analyses, and provide technology management, support, and expertise.
- 3+ Years of experience as a Python backend developer.
- Must know the way around: Python/Django in Web Apps environment
- Experienced with containerized applications such as ECS, Kubernetes,
- Client-side experience (Angular 2+, React, HTML, CSS)
- Cloud hosting, AWS preferred
- Experience in the version control system (e.g. GIT/TFS) and continuous integration tool
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns & component architecture and write unit test cases
- Work with minimum supervision and carry out activities related to the project by making decisions
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
- Participating in planning meetings, estimating the scope of work, and maintaining project status using Agile project tracking tools
- Use problem-solving skills, knowledge of full life cycle development, and ability to complete the project on time and to budget
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers
- Ability and willingness to work long and late hours to complete project deadlines
A relevant degree in IT/Computer Science/ Software Engineering, or a related field from a recognized University.
Minimum 3 years of experience.