- Employment contract: Full time
We are Sygic and we have been changing the way people travel since 2004.
We are known for the Sygic GPS Navigation mobile application, the first navigation app on the App Store and the second on Google Play, but today we are much more! After all these years, we extended, but the focus and start-up mentality remain.
Our users are considered part of our development family. We listen to their suggestions and try to ensure that our product still brings them added value.
As part of the Eurowag Group, which comprises a dynamic portfolio of innovative companies, including us – Sygic but also fireTMS, Inelo, WebEye, Princip, KomTeS, and CVS, we collectively play pivotal roles in creating sustainable financial and technological solutions. Together we work to simplify the life of fleet companies worldwide.
At Eurowag Group, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage women, men, and individuals of all backgrounds to apply and join our team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our organization while enjoying a supportive and flexible work environment.
We seek an iOS developer to join our team, work with the latest technologies and leave their fingerprint on products enjoyed by millions of users worldwide. Work with us on the products to link navigation with the automotive sphere. Create trends in navigation and travel with us.
Learn from the first-class developers and shift your knowledge to a higher level. If you have experience developing native applications (own or corporate projects), send us the link to your project.
- You are skilled in Swift (Objective-C is a plus)
- You can create an app architecture from scratch but also improve an existing solution
- Xcode and Instruments are very well known to you
- Knowledge of Combine framework is a plus
- Unit and UI testing are helpful for your job and you like to use them
- You are a team player, you come up with your solutions and improvements
- Experience with Git and CI/CD is an advantage
- You can come to the office in Bratislava few times a week
Salary: Min 2900 EUR / gross monthly + additional remuneration
At Sygic, we value our employees' well-being and professional growth.
WE TAKE GOOD CARE OF PEOPLE, AND OUR BENEFITS ARE PERFECT PROOF OF THAT:
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible working hours with an occasional home office option
- 5 days of holiday in excess of the law
- 3 health days per year
- Extra contribution and days off in case of significant life events
- Benefits Package
- Choose your benefits up to 1000 EUR. Flexible benefits scheme from Benefit Plus program, where you choose your preferred products/services such as meal voucher card, pension contribution, books, technology, sport, culture, travel, extra health services and pharmacy products, holiday, children camps, and much more.
- You can enjoy sports and wellness with us thanks to a multi-sport card.
- Rewards & Development
- Referral Rewards through our 'Go Far' scheme
- Access to Coursera.org website, which offers 5.000 courses to develop your skills
- A bonus scheme based on your performance
- Supportive Environment
- Paid leave for volunteering towards a good cause or charity of your choice
- Access to products our customers love
- We support your mental health. If there is anything you want to discuss with a mental health professional, we offer free, anonymous psychological counseling with experts.
- Modern Workplace
- We are seated in one of the most beautiful offices in Slovakia. More than 95% of our employees are proud to bring visitors and show them around.
- When you come to the office, a good chair and a height-adjustable table will await you to make your workday more comfortable.
- Beautiful terrace with a grill that you'll love chilling on.
- Free coffee, tea, and breakfast cereals go without saying. Our fully equipped kitchen is also at your disposal.
- We are all on a first-name basis, we don't do dress codes, and you can usually meet 4-legged friends here as our office is pet friendly.
- Community & Well-Being
- Philanthropy project
- Enjoy company events: hackathons, all-hands meetings, joint breakfasts, Christmas parties, summer teambuilding, and others.
- Diversity & Inclusion
Eurowag Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees, regardless of gender or cultural background, are valued and supported. Our inclusive recruitment practices ensure a level playing field, eliminating bias and opening doors for everyone.