Marketing & Brand Communications Specialist at Sygic
- Mlynské nivy, Bratislava, Slovakia
In Sygic, we are changing the way people travel. We connect smartphones with cars, help families stay in touch, and navigate fleets worldwide. We are pioneers in hybrid navigation for smart devices such as Google Glass and Apple Watch.
In 2004 we started in an office of 25 square meters as a small startup. Today our app is one of the most successful navigation solutions, with over 200 million downloads. Our software is available worldwide in more than 30 languages. We are known for the Sygic GPS Navigation mobile application, the first navigation app on the Appstore and the second on Google Play. Our portfolio has extended over the years, but our focus remains. We became part of the Eurowag group in 2019, and now, we are happy to work on products that connect both visions into one!
Although we are far from the only player in the navigation business, we were the first to develop some great features. Our app was the first in the world:
- with 3D maps
- with integrated Head-up Display functionality
- with Dashcam functionality
- with integrated online parking information at the destination
- with augmented reality within the Real View Navigation functionality
Our users are considered part of the Sygic development family. We listen to their suggestions and try to ensure that our product still brings them added value.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Marketing team. Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and execute marketing and brand communications plan for the B2B business
- Ensure timeliness and quality of marketing assets focused on navigation and electromobility, within the set budget and via a range of channels
- Research, write, edit, and publish blogs, PRs, white papers, e-books, brochures, video scripts & other types of content
- Work on projects with internal teams (Business Development, Product, C-level executives)
- Collaborate with customers and partners, and manage cooperation with external agencies and their deliverables
- Research relevant automotive events and exhibitions, participate in pre-event planning and preparations
- Create and deliver social media (primarily LinkedIn) posts and campaigns
- Monitor competition and their marketing activities, tactics, and communication
- English – Advanced (C1)
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Marketing automation tool (Exponea, Marketo, MailChimp, ClickDimensions, or similar)
- CMS (Wordpress, Kirby, or similar)
- CRM (Pipedrive, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, or similar)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator) is an advantage
Salary: Min 1800 EUR / gross monthly + additional remuneration
Our teams work hybrid, meaning we want to meet in person occasionally, but other days are flexible.
Employee perks, benefits
- According to our Engagement Surveys, most employees love our informal culture. We are all on a first-name basis, and we don’t do dress codes.
- Home office approximately 2-3 days a week (based on the agreement with your team lead). We trust you know best how to organize your time to stay productive and happy and give you the flexibility you need.
- A good chair and a height-adjustable table will await you when you come to the office to make your workday more comfortable.
- Choose your benefits yourself through our cafeteria system – focus on fitness & health, wellness, culture, travel, education, pension, and more.
- You can enjoy sports and wellness with us thanks to a multi-sport card.
- You will enjoy company events such as hackathons, all-hands meetings, team breakfasts, Christmas parties, summer teambuilding, and others.
- We are sitting in one of the most beautiful offices in Slovakia. More than 95% of our employees are proud to bring visitors and show them around.
- We have a beautiful terrace with a grill that you’ll love in our office.
- Great coffee (a specialty type for those who love something light and an Italian-type one if you fancy classics), tea, and musli go without saying. Our fully equipped kitchen is also at your disposal.
- Our employees get extra contributions to significant life events – weddings and childbirths.
- We have an agile startup spirit and flat hierarchy where you can talk to the managers or even the CEO at any time.