- 19909 120th Ave NE, Bothell, WA 98011, USA
Meet Europe Express, a wholesaler for European travel to travel agents nationwide. We pride ourselves on creating timeless, customizable vacations to 22 of the most popular countries in Europe for over 26 years. With an expanding team, we are seeking experienced travel enthusiasts for further growth and continued success.
Europe Express is a member of Travelopia, which is the world's largest collection of specialist travel brands. Each brand is individually operated, creating unique experiences that are centered around specific destinations, passions or interests.
Europe Express in Bothell, WA is seeking a highly organized sales coordinator to join our continually expanding group of travel experts. The purpose of the Reservations Coordinator is to drive quality sales volume in line with the Europe Express business objectives. The agent will also actively participate in team meetings and ongoing training sessions to keep abreast of new product, destinations, procedures and policies.
- Respond to on-line quote request forms via phone or e-mail to gather all information needed
- Create bookings with custom service requests providing all details required by the Product Department
- Assign web quote requests to Reservations Sales Agents after all pertinent information is gathered
- Create travel arrangements for clients in a timely and accurate manner; air, car, hotel, transfers and sightseeing as needed
- Process revisions and cancellations
- Assist Reservations Department with existing call queue as needed
- Ensure revenue is maximized by up-selling customer itineraries
- Monitor bookings from option period through follow-up on payment requirements
- Respond to general reservations questions received from brand websites
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Other duties as assigned
- European destination or European travel knowledge required
- Demonstrated customer service and time management skills required
- Call center experience preferred
- Experience with web-based computer systems preferred
- Knowledge of airline reservation GDS systems (such as Apollo, Amadeus, Sabre) desired
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of MS office, word, outlook, excel
- Ability to type 45 WPM
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.