- 19909 120th Ave NE, Bothell, WA 98011, USA
Meet Europe Express, a wholesaler for European travel to travel agents nationwide. We pride ourselves on creating timeless, customizable vacations to 22 of the most popular countries in Europe for over 26 years. With an expanding team, we are seeking experienced travel enthusiasts for further growth and continued success.
Europe Express is a member of Travelopia, which is the world's largest collection of specialist travel brands. Each brand is individually operated, creating unique experiences that are centered around specific destinations, passions or interests.
Plans, directs, and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Acts as a liaison between the user community and internal IT resources. Works with a cross section of departments to develop and drive projects and goals within the organization. Provides technical direction to other developers. Individual contributor as an experienced developer.
· Provide technical guidance and educate team members on development and operations
· Develops primarily using the following technologies
· Server - MS SQL / ASP.NET / VB.NET / C#
· Design. build, deployment and configuration management
· Test implemented designs and enhancements
· test and implement tools for development and infrastructure
· Manage code deployments in all environments
· Brainstorm and implement new ideas and methods to improve development, infrastructure, and operations
System Analysis/QA (~15%)
· Maintain day-to-day management and administration of Salesforce
· Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
· Document and design development and operations processes
· Provide first and second level support for production issues across multiple software applications. Identify and define the issues. Create short-term work-arounds and coordinate long-term software solutions. Communicate status and solutions with non-technical team members and senior management
· Two years’ experience in development and operations or related IT field
· Two years’ experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
· Experience with Salesforce
· Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends clearly and confidently
· Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of management
Duties and responsibilities are generally performed in an office environment. Environmental conditions generally include ambient inside temperature, ambient inside lighting and ambient inside low noise levels. Mobility demands generally include frequent sitting and occasional standing. Sensory demands generally include keyboarding, computer terminal and telephone operation.
Europe Express has Outstanding Benefits. This position offers a competitive compensation and a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, long term and short term disability insurance, accrued paid time off and a company discount. Excellent work/life balance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.