European Specialist / Travel Advisor
- 19909 120th Ave NE, Bothell, WA 98011, USA
Meet Europe Express, a wholesaler for European travel to travel agents nationwide. We pride ourselves on creating timeless, customizable vacations to 22 of the most popular countries in Europe for over 26 years. With an expanding team, we are seeking experienced travel enthusiasts for further growth and continued success.
Europe Express is a member of Travelopia, which is the world's largest collection of specialist travel brands. Each brand is individually operated, creating unique experiences that are centered around specific destinations, passions or interests.
Are you a wanderluster at heart, always fantasizing about far away destinations? Do you enjoy sharing your travel advice with others? If so, Europe Express wants you to join our team of passionate, experienced sales agents to help create dream itineraries to Europe.
We are looking for computer-savvy rtravel advisors who have proven sales experience and an extensive knowledge of Europe.
Our benefits package includes healthcare, 401K, and eight paid holidays with the ability to accrue up to 17 PTO days during your first year of employment. We also offer paid training and a high base pay plus lucrative incentive programs based on individual performance. Apply today and you’ll be one step closer to the exciting, fast-paced travel job you’ve always wanted.
- Build and maintain travel agent relationships with the Europe Express brand through excellent communication, sales and customer service skills; and timely, appropriate, knowledgeable and accurate responses to new and existing inquiries or booking requests
- Create, price, and sell itineraries for air, hotel, sightseeing tours, transfers, and travel insurance, based on travel agent requests
- Complete reservation requests in a timely and accurate manner according to company standards
- Answer incoming leads with a high degree of customer service (call, web, e-mail)
- Accurately advise and answer inquiries related to travel itineraries and/or Europe Express terms and conditions
- Remain current on product offerings, airline contracts, rules & regulations, and system functionality
- Participate in team meetings and ongoing training sessions about new product, destinations, procedures and policies
- European destination or European travel knowledge required
- Proven success in inside sales, preferably in call center environment
- Demonstrated customer service and time management skills
- Knowledge of airline reservation GDS systems desired (such as Amadeus, Apollo, Sabre)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to work weekends
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of MS office, word, outlook, excel, Salesforce
- Ability to type 45 WPM
Duties and responsibilities are generally performed in an office environment. Environmental conditions generally include ambient inside temperature, ambient inside lighting and ambient inside low noise levels. Mobility demands generally include frequent sitting and occasional standing. Sensory demands generally include keyboarding, computer terminal and telephone operation.
Europe Express has Outstanding Benefits. This position offers a competitive compensation and a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, long term and short term disability insurance, accrued paid time off and a company discount. Excellent work/life balance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.