Quality Assurance Engineer
- Europcar Contract Type: Permanent
OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
About Europcar Mobility Group
Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets and listed on Euronext Paris. The mission of Europcar Mobility Group is to be the preferred “Mobility Service Company” by offering alternative attractive solutions to vehicle ownership, with a wide range of mobilityrelated services: vehicle-rental, chauffeur services, car-sharing, scooter-sharing and peer-topeer car-rental.
Customers’ satisfaction is at the heart of the Group’s mission and all of its employees and this commitment fuels the continuous development of new services.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® - the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® - the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – one of the European leaders in car-sharing (BtoB, BtoC). Europcar Mobility Group delivers its mobility solutions worldwide solutions through an extensive network in 137 countries (including 20 wholly owned subsidiaries in Europe, 2 in Australia and New Zealand, franchises and partners).
Europcar Mobility Group is recruiting, for its headquarters based in Paris, a quality assurance engineer. Reporting to the Head of Quality Assurance, within the Tech & Product Direction, the QA engineer main objectives are to:
- Be the referent expert for Quality Assurance activities within Product and Technology organization as responsible for manual and automated tests
- Help to define and to enforce the implementation of QA guidelines and best practices in coordination with QA chapter
Major areas of accountability :
- Testing Backend, Frontend, Android and iOS applications (product new functionalities tests, non regression tests, exploratory tests, test plan writing and run)
- Automating tests by respecting devops principles
- Working closely with product teams to promote Quality Assurance best practices
- Working closely with developers
- Participate to product and/or Quality Assurance chapter ceremonies
- At least 2 years or more of professional experience in IT fields
- At least a first experience on testing and Quality Assurance activities in agile environment
- At least a first experience in test automation
- Previous experience in development could be a plus
Education level / certificates:
- At least a bachelor in IT fields or equivalent
- Test certification (ISTQB or other) is a plus
Languages: Fluent English & French
Specific skills and software used:
- Experience in REST API testing (mandatory)
- Experience in automated tests writing
- Test automation tools : API Fortress, Selenium Webdriver, Selenide, Appium
- Knowledge of Git workflow and Gitlab is a plus
- Test management tool: Jira/Xray knowledge is a plus.
- Advanced team communication, relationship and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership & Engagement commitment
- Curiosity, autonomy (technology watch)
Please submit your cv as .pdf file with your application
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin or on the basis of disability.
NB : The job is based in ECI offices in Paris 17th arrondissement (employees can work remotely - 50% per week)