STAGE - Compliance Officer
- Paris, France
- Europcar contract type: Stage
Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets and listed on Euronext Paris.
The mission of Europcar Mobility Group is to be the preferred “Mobility Service Company” by offering alternative attractive solutions to vehicle ownership, with a wide range of mobility related services: vehicle-rental, chauffeur services, car-sharing, scooter-sharing and peer-topeer car-rental.
Customers’ satisfaction is at the heart of the Group’s mission and all of its employees and this commitment fuels the continuous development of new services.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being:
- Europcar® - the European leader in vehicle rental services,
- Goldcar® - the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe,
- InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure
- and Ubeeqo® – one of the European leaders in car-sharing (BtoB, BtoC).
Europcar Mobility Group delivers its mobility solutions worldwide solutions through an extensive network in 137 countries (including 20 wholly owned subsidiaries in Europe, 2 in Australia and New Zealand, franchises and partners).
As part of this internship, you will work with our Group Data Protection Officer et Group Compliance Officer.
- Support the DPO and Group Compliance officer in its daily work
- Participate to the implementation of the register tool (under article 30 of the GDPR) within the Group
- Other tasks based on the interests and skills of the relevant candidate !
The post holder assists the Data Protection Officer in a number of tasks, including the following:
- Advising the businesses on the definition and implementation of the compliance program,
- Co-coordinating the roll-out of the Data Protection and Compliance E-Learning modules (helping intern employees with the application, if necessary);
- Carrying out research and drafting notes on specific legal questions primarily related to Data Protection/Privacy law, mainly in English;
- Participating to the implementation within the Group of the tool dedicated to the register (article 30 of the GDPR), mainly with the Local/DPO GDPR champions;
- Contributing to the preparation of meetings and workshops;
- Drafting reports or minutes of meetings;
- Any administrative tasks which may be required for the running of the Data Protection Office.
MBA in data protection or compliance or Master in Law (oriented GDPR) minimum. Looking for an internship for 6 months, starting asap (start maximum february).
A preivous experience in this domain would be appreciated but not mandatory.
We are looking for someone dynamic and proactive ; who wants to learn and be implicated in the projects.
Also systematic, organized, collaborative, with a proactive way of working, Enthusiastic team worker
Thank you for downloading your resume in PDF (french or english)
This offer is an internship for 6 months.
Or can be an appreticeship if rythme : 3j 2j during a week, then 3 weeks in company in full time, etc.