Head of BU Vans & Trucks Sales
- 75017 Paris, France
- Temps complet
- Type de contrat: CDI
Description de l'entreprise
About Europcar Mobility Group
Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets and listed on Euronext Paris.
The mission of Europcar Mobility Group is to be the preferred “Mobility Service Company” by offering alternative attractive solutions to vehicle ownership, with a wide range of mobilityrelated services: vehicle-rental, chauffeur services, car-sharing and scooter-sharing. Customers’ satisfaction is at the heart of the Group’s mission and all of its employees and this commitment fuels the continuous development of new services.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® - the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® - the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – one of the European leaders in car-sharing (BtoB, BtoC).
Europcar Mobility Group delivers its mobility solutions worldwide solutions through an extensive network in 140 countries (including 20 wholly owned subsidiaries in Europe, 2 in Australia and New Zealand, franchises and partners).
Further details available at: www.europcar-mobility-group.com
Description du poste
- Lead the worldwide Vans & Trucks Sales Expertise of the Europcar Mobility Group into Excellence and Customer Centricity, in order to nurture a profitable & sustainable growth of the Business Unit Vans & Tucks.
- Professionalise and structure the V&T commercial organisation & make it capable to achieve ambitious, international growth targets.
- Being the global V&T interface between Country, BU and Group Commercial Organisation
- Responsible for the international commercial development of the Business Unit Vans & Trucks
- Maximise revenue acceleration for the Business Unit Vans & Trucks through ensuring B2B revenue targets are met on group and country level
- Ensure continuous development and alignment of new and existing V&T products
- Define and implement group guidelines for key strategic B2B processes in countries in order to maximise the business unit performance.
- Ensure the strategic development of cross national B2B strategies for the business unit vans & trucks through regular communication, meetings, country visits, best practice sharing and follow-up
- Provide B2B organisations in countries with V&T coaching, expertise and guidance to effectively deliver/exceed their targets.
- Partnering and working cross functionally with Fleet, Ecommerce, Marketing, Finance and RCM.
- Substantial experience in the van and truck (rental/OEM) industry with focus on LCVs (Light commercial vehicles).
- Several years of international senior experience in business development /sales and product management
- Strong focus on sales and customer acquisition
- Ideally product development and alignment background
Education level / certificates: University degree in business administration, sales / marketing or similar education in the services or car/ van & truck industry
Languages: Fluent English, French and/or German being a plus
Computer skills and software: MS office / Google suite
- Rigorous strategic thinker with business sense
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once in an autonomous mode
- Willingness to travel across Europe
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work in a x-functional environment within a transformation context, with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Good understanding of IT and ecommerce matters
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Honesty, open-minded & team spirit
This job is available for people with disabilities