Junior Product Trainer
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 58,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 54 countries and operating more than 900 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 6.7 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Working hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Our vision is to provide industry leading web and mobile platforms which add value to our clients and our service offering. Reporting to the Product Trainer Team Lead, you will be responsible for the support and successful on-boarding of new and existing clients onto our new online offerings.
This position is ideal for anyone with strong presentation, communication and creative skills. An excellent entry into the IT industry for non-technical experience.
The core function of the role is to provide client training, support and set-up for all our online offerings.
You will build long lasting relationships with our customers and will understand their business processes and requirements in detail. You will partner closely with our in house development team to deliver new technology and represent the customer in internal meetings. Working closely with wider teams within the business to understand various requirements and business operations.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand the sales pipeline and recently “won” business in order to plan workload
- Meet with new clients to understand their existing testing routines and processes in detail.
- Data gather on behalf on the client to ensure a smooth and timely transition into Eurofins Laboratory systems
- Set up and configure Eurofins business systems.
- Train and support all key stakeholders in the use of various online and mobile tools to ensure effective use of the transactional processes of these systems. (Web Training and On-Site Training)
- Act as the first point of contact for the client on any issues, concerns and technical inputs during the on-boarding process
- To liaise with other members of the Eurofins team, including Sales, ASM and BU Managers to ensure the successful on-boarding of new clients
- Work closely with the development team to help innovate and suggest ideas for solutions.
- Regular travel within the UK
- No previous IT Technical skills or development experience needed. Initially this will be an office based role, with travel and client visits expected after completion of training.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Good organisational Skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Particularly Excel)
- Technically Minded (Comfortable with using different web and mobile applications)
At Eurofins we are growing, innovating and always learning. We celebrate the achievements of our employees through annual long service awards, recognise our colleagues special life events, and we are committed to charitable causes through global fundraising activities.
As a Eurofins employee you will benefit from:
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Life Assurance (4 times annual salary)
- Company Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 confidential support.
- Free car parking
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Everyone who joins our team also gets access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether its supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday – there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle.
What Happens Next
Our people are the backbone of what we do, so it's incredibly important we find the right individuals to join us. As a potential new recruit you'll be invited to meet the team to give you the opportunity to see what working for Eurofins is really like and enable us to get you know your key skills and strengths.
It’s really helpful for our Recruitment Team if you include a full up to date CV, your current location and a contact number so we can talk to you about our exciting opportunities. Please also detail your current Right to Work status in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive please be aware that if you do not receive a response within 4 weeks of the vacancy expiry date unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.