Customer Services Advisor - Waters
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 61,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 940 laboratories in 59 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
37.5 Hours per week. Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am - 5.30pm
Hybrid role with majority home working.
Purpose of the post:
- To assist Customer Services and Business Support Manager in all areas of customer service and finance within the Water Hygiene Business
- Set up of new clients in CRM, FGS and other IT systems where required
- Produce customer work in progress reports from online portal and carry out customer reviews as required
- Principal contact for customer, coordinating services between laboratory and customer
- Liaise with customers on samples information and status
- Review overdue reports and work with the water laboratories to ensure results are reported on time
- Handling and resolution of customer issues and complaints
- Raising any DCW and complaints on D4
- To Manage ‘waters customer service’ OTRS system and respond in a timely manner
- Respond to customer calls
- To prepare and update quotations for new and existing customers
- Use CRM to record client information
- Support Sales Team preparing information as required
- Review and maintain stock of client consumables
- Prepare and organise consumable deliveries, liaising with logistics where necessary
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer service
- To produce weekly and monthly invoicing and subsequently respond to invoice queries and generate credit notes where required
- Credit control and management of overdue debt ensuring information is recorded in accounts system -GP
- To raise purchase orders as required and receipt goods on arrival
- G.C.S.E Level
- Customer services experience
- Excellent IT skills to include Excel
- Effective communication skills both written and oral.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team
- Worked within waters industry
- Flexibility with working hours to cover busy periods
At Eurofins we are growing, innovating and always learning. We celebrate the achievements of our employees through annual long service awards, recognise our colleagues special life events, and we are committed to charitable causes through global fundraising activities.
- As a Eurofins employee you will benefit from:
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Life Assurance (4 times annual salary)
- Company Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 confidential support.
- Free car parking
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Everyone who joins our team also gets access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether its supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday – there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle.
What Happens Next
Our people are the backbone of what we do, so it's incredibly important we find the right individuals to join us. As a potential new recruit you'll be invited to meet the team to give you the opportunity to see what working for Eurofins is really like and enable us to get you know your key skills and strengths.
It’s really helpful for our Recruitment Team if you include a full up to date CV, your current location and a contact number so we can talk to you about our exciting opportunities. Please also detail your current Right to Work status in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive please be aware that if you do not receive a response within 4 weeks of the vacancy expiry date unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.