Account Relationship Manager (Sustainability)
- Northampton, England, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Eurofins|BLC is a small but growing business specialising in testing and consulting and operates within the Eurofins Softlines and Leather division. Established for over 100 years specialising in leather, consumer and chemicals we have the technical pedigree and experience to provide targeted, testing and consulting solutions up and down the supply chain.
Eurofins|BLC is part of the Eurofins Scientific group which is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat to the water you drink to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 6.7 billion, and has been among the best-performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Employs over 58,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 54 countries and operates more than 900 laboratories
As the Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be building and maintaining relationships with our community of nearly 400 funding members. You will need to engage existing and prospective members, promoting the benefits of LWG membership and the work we are doing to build a better future with responsibly made leather. You will also take an active role in managing the day-to-day communications with our funding member community and be engaged with the marketplace on social media.
We need you to:
Drive engagement with our members:
- Work with the wider team and lead the development and delivery of the membership engagement strategy and membership benefits package.
- Manage relationships, satisfaction, and day-to-day engagement with key decision-makers from our member community, taking advantage of all opportunities for growth.
- Lead the development and delivery of member surveys which provide critical feedback for the future strategy and direction of the group from our members.
- Produce a weekly funding members report prospect and existing member figures.
- Produce a weekly member pulse check report detailing the latest trends and topics from calls, news, and social media activities, acting as market research for the team.
- Manage member and prospect inquiries through shared inboxes to ensuring they are responded to in a timely manner.
- Use your Linkedin profile to connect with potential new and existing members, as well as key stakeholders.
- Engage with new and potential members at international trade shows, fairs, conferences, and through LWG events.
Provide member administration:
- Process funding member applications, resolving financial queries and ensuring payments are completed within 90 days of invoice.
- Maintain the LWG website, providing members with access, uploading logos, and other maintenance as required.
- Responsible for policing external incorrect LWG logo use by members, including lapsed members.
- Maintain accurate data on our CRM database including membership, subscription details plus data for mailings, correspondence, and voting rights.
- Provide general administrative support and holiday cover for other LWG team members where necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally degree educated.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with members and stakeholders.
- Excellent customer service and administration skills are essential for this position, as well as the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- You need to have strong organizational and analytical skills, rigorous attention to detail, the ability to work to deadlines and competing demands, and a positive attitude to challenges.
- Ideally, you will need to have a keen interest in sustainability and the environment and be aware of the latest trends.
- Ideally, previous experience with a brand, non-profit or multistakeholder initiative, with transferable skills in this sector.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, database management, and email.
- Ability to travel with the opportunity for occasional international travel.
- Work remotely within the UK.
About Leather Working Group:
The global multistakeholder, Leather Working Group (LWG) , is a member-led not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to driving excellence in the leather industry, minimizing the impact of leather production, and challenging industry perceptions, through a suite of tools and ESG certification. We have over 1,800 member companies and represent over 25% of the world’s leather production. Discover more at www.leatherworkinggroup.com
Benefits: Flexibility to work from home, UK based only. Competitive Salary, Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Group Pension Scheme (match contribution of up to 5 %), Perkbox