Systems & Data Coordinator
- Northampton, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Eurofins|BLC is a small but growing business specialising in testing and consulting and operates within the Eurofins Softlines and Leather division. Established for over 100 years specialising in leather, consumer and chemicals we have the technical pedigree and experience to provide targeted, testing and consulting solutions up and down the supply chain.
Eurofins|BLC is part of the Eurofins Scientific group which is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat to the water you drink to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 6.7 billion, and has been among the best-performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Employs over 58,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 54 countries and operates more than 900 laboratories
Coordination of the IT systems used to support the operation of the Leather Working Group. Management and analysis of member and leather manufacturer audit data. Identify, develop and implement solutions to ensure the integrity of data across all systems and to support the automation of processes to improve organisational efficiency.
- Responsible for data integrity within the group, including undertaking data cleansing where required.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain a database-based system for all audit-related data and information.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve efficiency through the automation of processes and the automated transfer of data.
- Provide guidelines and support for the collection and management of data.
- The implementation and management of interfaces to enable access to LWG data sources for internal and external systems and platforms.
- Provide reporting platforms linked to member and audit data to enable team members to undertake analysis, reporting, performance management and decision making.
- Undertake data analysis, investigation and reporting to support performance monitoring, impact assessment, technical developments and operational & strategic decision making.
- To work closely with the rest of the team and support all additional tasks as and when required.
What we are looking for:
- A degree in data analysis, computer science, engineering, mathematics or statistics - or demonstrate several years relevant experience in this field
- Demonstrate a range of technical skills and have the ability to approach problems in a creative manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work well in a professional manner with all stakeholders internal and external including internationally
- Strong analytical mind and an inclination for problem-solving
- Well organised and excellent attention to detail, as quality is core in everything we do
- Proactive and a motivated self-starter
- Must be able to work well in a small team with relevant software skills, including all main MS Office programs including strong MS Excel skills; SQL or equivalent database management; analytics tools, such as Tableau or Power BI; Knowledge of website CMS; Knowledge of working with CRM’s, ideally Salesforce
- Preferred to have project management experience, ideally in an IT environment
- Preferred to have systems development & programming knowledge
- Preferred to have knowledge of technical audit standards and certifications
- Preferred to have an interest in sustainability and materials
You will be employed by Eurofins BLC, working for the Leather Working Group.
About Leather Working Group:
The global multistakeholder, Leather Working Group (LWG) , is a member-led not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to driving excellence in the leather industry, minimizing the impact of leather production, challenging industry perceptions, and driving best practices through a suite of tools and ESG certification. We have over 1,800 member companies and represent over 25% of the world’s leather production. Discover more at www.leatherworkinggroup.com
Benefits: Flexibility to work from home, UK based only. Competitive Salary, Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Group Pension Scheme (match contribution of up to 5 %), Perkbox