Testing QA - Automation - Selenium - Scotland / Remote
- Glasgow, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories with over EUR 3.5 billion annual sales and nearly 40,000 employees with a network of 400 laboratories in over 40 countries. Eurofins has a network of over 30sites in the UK and the Group provides an unparalleled range of over 100,000 reliable and validated analytical methods and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer product industries, and to governments.
Eurofins Scientific acquired the forensic arm of LGC Group in October 2017 and Eurofins Forensic Services (EFS) was created as a discrete business within the Eurofins group. EFS employees nearly 700 staff across 7 sites in the UK and is the market leader for the provision of forensic services to the Police forces of England and Wales, as well as other commercial organisations and public sector bodies and is the largest private forensic service provider in Europe. All of our forensic analytical services are accredited to the ISO17025 international quality standard and are subject to regular review and scrutiny by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
Edge Testing Solutions are seeking Automation Consultants to work on client sites across Scotland and the wider UK. The roles require an experienced Automation test professional with demonstrable experience of using, maintaining and building test automation frameworks. Experience of working in agile or DevOps projects desirable. The successful candidate will be able to work independently with great team skills and problem-solving abilities. A deeper understanding of modern system architectures such as cloud-based system would also be beneficial.
Key Skills required include:
- Experience of test analysis and design
- Expertise with a modern automation tool, for example Selenium, Appium, SoapUI, Cucumber
- Agile experience, for example Scrum, Kanban, DSDM, SAFe
- Experience of multiple tools, languages and agile methods advantageous
- Understanding and experience of modern development methods e.g. TDD, BDD, CI/CD
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong organisational skills, able to work to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Good team working skills
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Knowledge of development tools such as version control, environment build, deployment desirable
- Knowledge of monitoring or non-functional test tools (e.g. JMeter) desirable