Clinical Research Coordinator/Cosmetologist
- Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measure physical effects on the bodies of study subjects using high-end instrumentation.
- Manage Bioinstrumentation and related tests and documentation under the supervision of the manager/P.I.
- Maintain a professional, courteous and respectful work environment.
- Perform various other tasks typical for a lab technician in support of the company.
- Apply cosmetic products to study subjects or give instructions for self-application.
- Act as project manager on studies as directed by department manager
- Assist in the conduct of clinical trials as specified by the study protocol under the supervision of designated Principal Investigator and departmental management
- Record observations, measurements, and test results, as required
- Provide a professional experience to test subjects, and answer all inquiries, as appropriate
- Perform data entry and data review to ensure study quality
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure consistency and quality work across CRL
- Efficiently time manage multiple projects
- Succinctly communicate day to day project details to both department manager and Principal Investigator
- Perform department specific procedures as qualified by training and evaluation of proficiency
The ideal candidate would possess:
- New Jersey Cosmetology license.
- Bachelor’s degree with healthcare experience or a B.S in a scientific or healthcare-related field
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- High-school diploma or A.A.
- Computer/Instrument Literacy
- Exceptional detail-orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work cooperatively with other professionals in a medium-sized company environment
- Good typing skills
- Quick learner
- Multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in Office Software programs
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Piscataway, NJ are encouraged to apply.
Schedule: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Excellent full time benefits including
- Comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees. You will be briefed on all of our Covid-19 measures and processes in place that are followed through-roughly to make sure the safety of our teammates and operations.
ESS Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.