Infrastructure Lead(Change Manager)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 5.4 billion Euros turnover, over 900 laboratories across 50 countries and about 55,000 staff.
REPORTING TO: Service Delivery Manager GSC NSC
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore - India
Do you have practical experience in designing and supporting Service Management processes for medium-sized IT Infrastructure environments?
Are you able to discuss with the Business and supporting functions to understand their requirements and get them reflected within the process?
Are you interested to have a real impact on how the Change Management process along with its implementation in Service Now looks like?
We are looking for an experienced ITSM professional, who is passionate about Change management and wants to join our newly build organization.
The GSC – NSC IT Infrastructure team supports the Group Service Centers and National Service Centers within Eurofins.
This covers approx. 4,000 end-users and more than 60 sites across the world. We are both building the infrastructure as well as the support team which is needed to support the services within the GSN and NSC scope.
As part of the GSC – NSC IT Infrastructure team you will support from ITSM SME point of view strategic and transformational initiatives, such as:
- Ramp up of IT Change Management process and its implementation in Service Now.
- The segregation execution program.
- The implementation and designing of supporting model for different segregated zones (IT User Zones and IT Application Availability Groups).
Main activities, but not limited to, are:
- Responsibility for IT Change Management process and its day-to-day execution (approach to record, plan, assess the risk and impact, authorise, implement, test, and evaluate the IT Changes in a controlled manner).
- Review and closure of all IT Changes.
- Assurance that IT Process training is available for the IT Teams.
- Regular audits and improvements of the process.
- Set up and hosting of IT Change Advisory Board.
- Participation in the ITSM Process Community.
An ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ years of experience in Change Manager role in global organisations
- Service Now knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT experience and knowledge about Azure Cloud, M365, AWS.
- Self-motivation and get things done attitude.
- Very good command of English written and spoken.
Below skills will be an advantage:
- Experience in Change Management Process Owner role.
- ITIL Foundation certificate.
- Experience in working within Agile organisation.