Supply Chain Coordinator - Eurofins CDMO Alphora
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 58,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 54 countries and operating more than 900 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 6.7 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins CDMO Alphora Inc. provides a fully integrated suite of services to support drug substance and drug product development from the IND enabling development stage, through to phase II & III supply, and commercial validation and manufacturing for niche APIs. In addition to a continuing flow of interesting and challenging projects for global pharmaceutical and biotech companies, Eurofins CDMO Alphora Inc. is committed to growing its state-of-the-art organization, with continued investments in its people, modern facilities, equipment, and instrumentation.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will support Eurofins CDMO Alphora’s cGMP manufacturing facilities. The Supply Chain Coordinator will support the Master Scheduler and Technology Transfer Team with the sourcing and procurement of materials; manage the Inventory Management System, facilitate the sampling of materials to support the release process, and the shipment of final products and samples to clients while working in a fast-paced cGMP environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the production schedule while working closely with key stakeholders such as Operations, Technology Transfer, Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage Supply Chain objectives.
- Support the sourcing and procurement of materials using supplier contacts and databases.
- Support the determination of material requirements and monitor inventory levels (physical and electronic) to ensure adequate supply for all new and ongoing client projects.
- Work closely with vendors to meet internal project needs (i.e., budgets, production timelines).
- Work closely with Eurofins CDMO Alphora’s broker, vendors/clients, Couriers to coordinate and troubleshoot shipments as necessary to address international transit matters including import and export customs clearance.
- Identify and communicate delivery issues affecting production schedules.
- Work closely with Warehouse, Technology Transfer, Quality Control, Quality Assurance to support the sampling, testing, and release of materials for use in the production facility.
- Actively manage Supply Chain role in Eurofins CDMO Alphora’s Inventory Management System (Ross ERP) on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinate the shipment and delivery of project deliverables including samples to clients from Operations.
- Support Inventory counts (monthly and yearly).
- Support exception management and process improvement initiatives for Supply Chain SOPs.
- Interact with clients as required.
- Interact with cGMP auditors or various agencies (e.g. FDA) as required.
- Participate in production/scheduling related meetings.
- Adhere to Eurofins CDMO Alphora’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Environmental, Health and Safety Procedures (EHSPs)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working in a cGMP environment
- Have experience working with an Inventory Management System (i.e., Ross ERP)
- Have experience with International shipments and the Canadian Export Reporting System (CERS)
- Have proficient written and verbal skills
- Be capable of multi-tasking
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have good time management and project management skills
- 2-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain preferred
Accommodation: Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request via the website at www.eurofins.ca
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received international recognition as a great place to work. To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website at www.eurofins.ca
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES, PHONECALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE