Senior QA Test Engineer
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries, operating more than 800 laboratories. Performing over 400 million tests every year, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Â Eurofins is one of the fastest growing listed European companies. Since its IPO on the French stock exchange in 1997, Eurofinsâ€™ sales have increased by 35% each year (in compound average) to over EUR 4.5 billion in 2020.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that â€˜Our people are our assetsâ€™ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
POSITION TITLE: Senior QA Test Engineer
REPORTING TO: Manager
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore, India
- Very good at manual testing of web and Windows-based applications, web services testing, and integration testing of a complex system.
- Good in SQL to write medium/complex join queries to validate the data in the database.
- Good understanding of JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, etc.
- Understand the requirements and transform those into Test Cases and ET Charters.
- Collaboratively work with different stakeholders like Project Managers, Functional Analysts, Developers, etc.
- Perform various types of testing like sanity, functional, exploratory, integration, and system testing to ensure that the product delivered is of high quality.
- Follow the organization defined processes and ensure that all required documentation is created and maintained.
- Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives, and share regular status reports with all stakeholders.
- Escalate and follow-up promptly about all blocking issues and any deviations from SOP.
- Support the planning of test schedules following project scope/delivery dates and ensure that the timelines are adhered to without fail.
- Participate in user story reviews to provide input on functional requirements, acceptance criteria, schedules, or potential problems.
- Have very good knowledge of SDLC and STLC lifecycles and working knowledge in agile methodologies.
- Work in the second shift to have overlap with the European time zone.
- Participate in production releases planned over weekends.
- Must have: Experience in automation testing Selenium, C#.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies.
- 5-7 years of experience in Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Integration Testing, Web Services Testing, Web API Testing
- Experience in testing web services testing like SOAP, REST.
- Hands-on experience in Services testing tools like RestSharp, Fiddler, Postman, JSON Lint
- Hands-on experience in C#, Selenium, Specflow or any other BDD framework
- Experience in using CI tools like TFS, SVN, etc.
- Experience in test management tools like TFS, MTM, ALM, etc.
- Strong in Database and SQL skills.
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Be flexible to work in the second shift and also over weekends to support production releases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good team player abilities.
- Proven ability to effectively share knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements.
- Ability to work in large distributed local and international teams.
- At ease with remote communications leveraging a wide array of technologies (like shared code, documents, and forums, phone, chat, e-mail, etc.).
BE / MCA, or any other equivalent degree.
What we offer:
- A launch pad into various senior management opportunities – within the many business lines of Eurofins globally – or into the management hierarchy in our different corporate functions.
- The opportunity to grow your project management skills in a demanding, fast growing organization.
- A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals.
- In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).