Finance Business Partner, NSC Thailand
- Bang Kapi District, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labeling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 55,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 55 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated over the total revenues of EUR 5 billion, and has been among the best-performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
1. Support all Business Leaders on financial planning and analysis and group finance policy implementation
- Manage the budget cycle in terms of process (including TM1 process), templates, timelines and guidelines in close cooperation with the business leaders
- Monthly review of results and performance management against agreed targets and budget projections. Deliver reforecast of the year-end figures in case of significant deviations if required by Group Management
- Propose, validate and implement corrective actions to keep operating and overhead costs in line with the levels of activity and agreed targets
- Support Sales Manager in defining and implementing sales rules (financial conditions, discount, terms of payment, and general terms of sales) or when writing particular contracts that require specific financing.
- Analyse the profitability of different services sold, business lines, clients or client groups and provide proposals to improve the sales mix.
- Support business leaders to implement group finance policies locally.
2. Act as the single Point of Contact between NSC and the business leaders in Thailand
- Provide NSC specific month-end accruals
- Support business leaders to monitor cash collection and DSO
3. Drive and support purchasing saving with the support of NSC and other cost saving projects if needed
4. Market research for investment proposal of new services and / or Merge & Acquisition potential company in Thailand territory.
5. Any other ad-hoc projects assigned by business leaders
- At least Bachelor in finance /accounting.
- Distinguished ranking graduated from universities.
- Being recognized by employer as outstanding employee, having achievement during employment.
- At least 5-year experience in the role of business controller / financial analyst / junior finance business partner, ideally trained in a larger controlling team and now willing to do it “on his own”.
- Hard work, proactive, open minded, responsive, well organized, time management, cautious and honest.
- Autonomously working, team supervision and leading skills.
- Teamwork, high responsibility.
- Must be fluent in speaking English, Good at writing English.
- Good at computer skill, Excel is a MUST.