Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
- Meticulous processing of specimens received from the courier team and customers
- Enter patients demographic and orders laboratory test completely and accurately into the Laboratory Information System
- Recognizes and corrects inaccurate or missing information on the laboratory requisitions
- Understands clinical and test terminologies and test profiles/codes
- Communicates problems in specimens and request forms received to the Laboratory Manager
- Adheres to procesures in samples centrifugation, storage, retrieval and disposal.
- Communicates with clients, co-workers and management
- Possess good time-management skills
- May be rotated to other lab locations or shifts as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensures the discharge of duties and responsibilities with diligence.
- Observes PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act) guidelines and chain of custody of specimens. Ensure the accurate sorting, data entry, preparation, collation and sorting of specimens that contain patients personal data.
- Ensure the proper storage and disposal of specimens as per company's policy.
- GCE "N" / "O" Level, NiTEC in Biomedical Science
- Service oriented
- Good organization skills
- Hardworking and possess a positive work attitude
- Experienced in specimen management and data entry scope
- Experienced in client services scope
- Good computer skills and experienced in using LIS
What we offer: As an employer, we’re keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We’re a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.