ServiceNow Platform Architect
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 5.4 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 50,000 staff.
Eurofins IT Infrastructure provides IT support for all Eurofins sites through an IT Service Desk and IT Operations teams.
The ServiceNow Platform Architect works with the Eurofins ServiceNow Practice Lead to ensure the Eurofins ServiceNow platform provides the required functionality and performance to support the Eurofins organisation. He/She will provide hands-on development and implementation expertise for the ServiceNow platform. The Architect designs solutions on the Now Platform for the current and future implementations as well as oversees any change to the ServiceNow instance to ensure platform stability and consistency. and will be ServiceNow SME within the team that operates, supports and develops the large-scale ServiceNow.
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our business requirements and ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices
- Create the technical design for integrations with other applications/systems
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for the IT Service Management Office and as the face of the development team to the internal customers
- Understand customer requirements based on User Stories and translate to solutions,
- Monitor Developer’s work, and own overall quality and delivery of development; may perform a portion of development on Stories that cannot be delegated
- Responsible for Sprint demos and delivery of additional development artefacts, documentation,
- Help mentor Developers, Technical Support, and other team members in relation to technical design standards and implementation of best practices
- Maintain expert kn
- owledge of the ServiceNow platform and products
- Perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for integration
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of business needs and requirements
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other members of the team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 5 years of experience as ServiceNow Architect
- 3 years of experience in ServiceNow administration and implementation
- Proven experience in architecture levels of design for ITSM & ITOM Module (2+ years)
- Experience in designing solutions for complex ServiceNow Platform with Domain Separation
- Proven design/development experience using other large/complex applications with a variety of technologies
- Expert level proficiency in at least four product lines including current CIS certification in at least three of the four
- Proven experience with key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, Jelly, etc.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
Education and/or Experience:
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) – current or within 12 months of hire
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (CIS-ITSM) – current or within 12 months of hire
- 2-5 years of work experience in a similar function
- Knowledge of ITIL, minimum Foundation level, ideally higher.
- SDLC or DevOps management experience is a plus
- Emotional Intelligence Training is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge for MS Office applications.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills required.
- ServiceNow Admin experience is a must
- Other ITSM Application experience is a plus
- Mature communicator with Stakeholder communication experience is a key skill
- Very organised and structured in their approach
Ability and/or Skills:
Developed problem solving skills, ability to work independently with limited supervision and no more than general directions, knows when to consult with supervisor on major issues/problems, demonstrated knowledge and skills in designated areas, ability to handle multiple priorities, ability to function in an environment of constant change, strong organization skills and attention to detail, willingness to work overtime, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under medium to high stress levels.